AIM
jmess301

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

AWESOMENESS

This is great! The ambience is amazing! I love the brutality... ROCK ON DUDE!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

All my 5's R belong to this!

I love this series. I remember watching the first one (made in flash 4 I believe) a long time ago. To this day, I've seen all of them at least twice. Just a fabulous series. The graphics and story just keep getting better.

I really don't know what else to say.... perfect

Baka-san: Short 3 Baka-san: Short 3

Decent

This flash is ok. The message is probably the best part. I found the graphics to be only mediocre. I don't think this deserves a frontpage showing.

That Halo Thing: ep4 That Halo Thing: ep4

Pretty lame

I just did not find this submission to be enjoyable. I think you need to add more humor, or add more action... or both. One thing I noticed is that you spelled "chief" incorrectly on multiple occasions. Your profile doesn't say how old you are, but I would guess that you're 13. Maybe you should brush-up on your flash skills a little more.

Another thing I don't get is sprite movies... I've seen some pretty good ones (VGDC series), and I've seen some pretty bad ones (like this one). You need to realize, as a flash artist, that if you're going to be lazy on the graphics (use sprites), then you HAVE to back it up somehow! Going lazy on everything makes your movie suck. For example, you were too lazy to record your own audio! People don't want to have to read each line while your lame music plays in the background. If you're going to continue this series in sprites, you need to kick it up a few notches in audio, plot, action, and humor. Otherwise, you'll just be wasting your time on half-assed shitty movies that no one will ever enjoy watching (besides you, of course).

Mechabloby responds:

My profile doesn't say how old I am!? Well, the last time I checked it did,
wait...

it does.. D:

LL - Bitmap Collab LL - Bitmap Collab

WashLock's is the only good one

Washlock's was cool just cuz I hate clocks, and I love to see them get pulverized! The bitmap style is kinda cool I guess.

the YuYu the YuYu

Amazing

That was awesome, just like all of your other flashes... just perfect animation. I love the atmoshere as well. Perfect!

HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away

I love the song

"Blow me Away" by Breaking Benjamin is actually one of my favorite songs. The first time I heard it was back in November when I played Halo 2. I was like wow, that music rocks! So I got the song. I actually play it on my mp3 player when I run.

Anyway, you get a 10 because of the song. The art and animation were good. I really liked the Half-life 2 theme because that game rocks. I beat that last December when I got it as a Christmas gift.

Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

Hilariously hilarious

Wow man, that was long, but so funny. Very evident that yoiu guys put a lot of effort into the story line. Great comedy, one of my fav flashes! AWESOME JOB GUYS!

BOYSCOUT 3 BOYSCOUT 3

Good but too short

It was good man, very funny, just lacking in it's length. It was short, very short.... like less than a minute. However, I guess you made up for it because it was a very clever toon. Nice job.

60Secs: Arnold Governator 60Secs: Arnold Governator

FLASH PERFECTION

Wow, I wish I could animate like you, you should be getting paid dude....wow animation is soooooo smooth....*drools*