AIM
jmess301

TankMan DressUp TankMan DressUp

Not Bad

Not bad at all for being made in an afternoon. I voted a 2 because it was obviously not complete. Perhaps you should spend another day on this and make it something worth playing...

Zuggz responds:

tough but fair :)
wasnt really expecting this to pass judgement. but the remake will have much more

Burnt Face Man Soundboard Burnt Face Man Soundboard

Great Soundboard

Funny sometimes. I like the color scheme of the buttons. It makes prank calls easier at least. Somebody should try one with this board! Good work.

Tutorial:Behaviors mx2004 Tutorial:Behaviors mx2004

Good idea, bad execution

Looks like you didn't put much effort into it. The background annoyed the HELL out of me. Jesus, why did you do that, it was so stupid. I felt like I was going to have a seizure while reading the steps of the tutorial. Just make sure you put more effort into stuff in the future, make it look prettier, and add MORE pictures. Pictures are a cornerstone of tutorials. The visual aspect of tutorials is what makes them easier to understand, and more enjoyable all together. I'm sorry, but yours just came short.

Mass Suicide Mass Suicide

Great

I think you did a great job, it's a really nice twist of the typical "select-your-death" type of games. It's funny, I like the erased death as well as the electrocution, oh and the gunned one too. Very creative.

Pimp My Piece v1.0 Pimp My Piece v1.0

LAME

The cars didn't have enough customization options... and the music loop was too short because it sounded SO repetative. And I've never heard of anyone using the word "piece" to substitute "car". Yes, a piece is a GUN... you little white boy who wishes he was black. Ur like B-rad in Malibus most wanted.... you ass...

The Matrix Re Soundtrack The Matrix Re Soundtrack

alright

Yeah, it is the music from my fav movie, but it's just boring in flash.

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

Awesome

Man, that game is tight... Wouldn't online play be awesome?!?!