AIM
jmess301

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

AWESOMENESS

This is great! The ambience is amazing! I love the brutality... ROCK ON DUDE!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

All my 5's R belong to this!

I love this series. I remember watching the first one (made in flash 4 I believe) a long time ago. To this day, I've seen all of them at least twice. Just a fabulous series. The graphics and story just keep getting better.

I really don't know what else to say.... perfect

Baka-san: Short 3 Baka-san: Short 3

Decent

This flash is ok. The message is probably the best part. I found the graphics to be only mediocre. I don't think this deserves a frontpage showing.

TankMan DressUp TankMan DressUp

Not Bad

Not bad at all for being made in an afternoon. I voted a 2 because it was obviously not complete. Perhaps you should spend another day on this and make it something worth playing...

Zuggz responds:

tough but fair :)
wasnt really expecting this to pass judgement. but the remake will have much more

Burnt Face Man Soundboard Burnt Face Man Soundboard

Great Soundboard

Funny sometimes. I like the color scheme of the buttons. It makes prank calls easier at least. Somebody should try one with this board! Good work.

Tutorial:Behaviors mx2004 Tutorial:Behaviors mx2004

Good idea, bad execution

Looks like you didn't put much effort into it. The background annoyed the HELL out of me. Jesus, why did you do that, it was so stupid. I felt like I was going to have a seizure while reading the steps of the tutorial. Just make sure you put more effort into stuff in the future, make it look prettier, and add MORE pictures. Pictures are a cornerstone of tutorials. The visual aspect of tutorials is what makes them easier to understand, and more enjoyable all together. I'm sorry, but yours just came short.